About Information and Communication Technologies
The Information and Communication Technologies function is responsible for all information systems and IT operations at the MFSA.
The selected candidate will undertake duties in relation to software and applications support. The job involves direct interaction with the technical team and designated business users. The primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Involvement in supporting the systems development life cycle;
- Assisting and providing technical support or training to business user with queries/issues;
- System analysis related tasks;
- Installation and administration of software systems and applications;
- Maintenance of web applications and other information systems;
- Proposing improvements to systems, processes and development tools;
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader.
We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in ICT but versed in software support and administration.
The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 5 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. MFSA, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at MFSA.