A leader in Financial Services Consulting & BPO, Collection, Debt Repayment and SaaS applications is looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Mobile to join their team.
The software engineer plays a key role in the design, development and testing of software solutions.
The software engineer produces quality artifacts such as source code, unit test, technical documentation and participates in SCRUM meetings.
- Develop, test and implement mobile applications
- Work with users to define and improve User Experience
- As part of our Agile teams, collaborate with different stakeholders to produce clean and efficient code that meet user requirements.
- Participate in SCRUM meetings (Stand-ups, backlog refinement, estimation, retrospectives and demo) by being an active stakeholder.
- Ensure delivery of best quality code by participating in code reviews, unit testing, learning and sharing with colleagues.
- Document code and where appropriate functionalities.
- Contribute and adhere to coding standards, best practices and procedures.
- Stay informed about new technology trends.
- Conduct such other cognate duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience
- Preferably holds a degree in information technology related fields
- Excellent knowledge of programming, debugging and software testing
- Proficient in Ionic, Cordova, Java
- Working experience with an RDBMS such as Oracle, MS SQL, PostgreSQL.
- Excellent knowledge of Application Development Tools and agile development lifecycle
- Experience in OS such as UNIX, LINUX
- Excellent team player
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, can articulate on issues, risks and progress in daily agile rituals
- Keen learner, willingness to grow and develop skills further and ability to learn quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and change agent
- Treats everybody as a customer
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the website and you can contact Deeya for more details.