One of our clients is looking for Software Engineers with experience in building JAVA applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Develop solutions from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools under the guidance of senior/principal developers and Solution Architects
- Create, amend and keep track of software in accordance with the design.
- Conduct development testing of programs; correct errors and re-test to achieve an error-free result.
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards.
- Take part in reviews of own work.
- Java 8, Kotlin, Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Web MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Data)
- ORM Frameworks (Java Persistence API/JPA, Hibernate) / SQL & Databases (PostgreSQL, H2, MySQL, Oracle)
- Java Message Service (JMS) / Working Experience in Amazon Web Services, Docker
- Good knowledge of java security API, socket programming, JAAS, JCA, JSSE, TLS, PKI
- Good understanding of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Mgt, Transaction Mgt)
- Experience in developing web applications using web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)