€30,000 - €35,000
28 days ago
A dedicated service provider delivering solutions to protect, secure and increase revenues for mobile network operators is looking for a Software Engineer in Test
Reporting to the Head of Solution Development the chosen candidate will ensure that test automation targets and measures are achieved.
- Working hand in hand with Software Developers, Product Owner, Stakeholders, architecture and Operations teams and any other department affected by the product under test and communicate effectively;
- Using programming and scripting to Automate Test Cases based on QA Test Case design;
- Conduct daily automated regression testing;
- Generate and publish automated reports;
- Provide realistic estimates for deliverables while committing to agreed deadlines;
- Responsible for designing test scenarios, creating test plans, implementing, automating and executing test cases;
- Define test methods and development of the required tools for testing tools;
- Create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform as intended, in line to documented requirements ;
- Benchmark best practices as part of quality process management and improvements.
- Maintain and improve test frameworks to satisfy automation and reporting and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development
- Simulating customer scenarios which help validate the product.
- Responsibility for reporting risks in a timely, open and appropriate manner.
- Passion for QA and eager in identifying test that break code;
- First or Post-Graduate Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent.;
- 3 years’ experience in software development, having experience in C++ or Java;
- Strong grasp of OS concepts;
- Understanding of database fundamentals and SQL Programming;
- Experience in Selenium, Appium, Selendroid or Cucumber will be considered as an asset;
- Familiarity with scripting language, such as Python, Perl and Bash;
- System Administration experience with Linux for setting test environments.;
- Motivated self-starter;
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals;