One of our clients, a leader in the banking industry is looking for an Android Software Engineer.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver across the technology stack, cover the end-to-end development of web and native applications, as well as improvements to DevOps tooling.
- Shape and implement technology / business solutions to contribute to client organization’s competitive differentiation;
- Use Agile engineering practices and various software development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance client organization’s technology stack;
- Collaborate with other team members to implement user stories, write tests, and continuously deliver new / improved product functionality;
- Communicate with internal IT teams to resolve technical dependencies during implementation;
- Build organization’s brand in the technology community
- Completed a BSC/BA preferably in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of software development experience;
- Proven experience as an Android Mobile developer
- In-depth knowledge of Android programming language like Java/Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of the Android SDK and Android UI design principles
- Deep understanding of Android Studio and Gradle or Maven
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the play store if any