|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Hema Ancharaz|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2018 05:27|
We are looking for a .Net Software Engineer for our client, a Fleet & Asset Management Software service provider.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years programming experience with C#,.Net Core, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Web API;
- Good knowledge of Web Services, REST, JQuery, SOAP and JSON is required;
- Strong data analysis and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent requirements analysis, coding, testing, and documentation abilities;
- Good analytical skills and ability to transform business requirements into programming specifications;
- Desired knowledge of Angular, Linux, Oracle DB and Open Source DB;
- Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using .NET . Framework and SQL technology stack in cloud environment or on premise.
- Design and develop robust, scalable, high performing, high-volume production applications.
- Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website or contact Hema for more details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's