|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2018 11:25|
Our client - one of the leading banking institution in Mauritius, sub-Saharan Africa and beyond - is looking for Software Engineers to embrace its innovative culture, and enjoin in the significant progress of upgrading its IT platform and developing its digital footprint.
The ‘Software Engineer’, will deliver across the technology stack, covering the end-to-end development of web and native applications, as well as improvements to DevOps tooling.
- Shape and implement technology / business solutions to contribute to client organization’s competitive differentiation;
- Use Agile engineering practices and various software development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance client organisation’s technology stack;
- Collaborate with other team members to implement user stories, write tests, and continuously deliver new / improved product functionality;
- Communicate with internal IT teams to resolve technical dependencies during implementation;
- Build client organisation’s brand in the technology community.
- Completed a BSC/BA preferably in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of software development experience;
- Experience with relational and NoSQL Databases;
- Experience in code refactoring, pair programming, continuous integration and deployment;
- Experience leveraging various design patterns, test-driven development, and automated testing frameworks (e.g. RSpec, JUnit, Selenium);
- Knowledge of designing RESTful APIs, SSO / OAuth, LDAP and Search Technologies;
- Knowledge of version control, unit testing, web security;
- Knowledge of Agile software development practices.