Our Client, a leading IT Software House serving the Pharmacy Industry in Europe, is looking to hire a Software Engineer to support the growth strategy of their team.
The main responsibilities are:
- Participate in the full life-cycle of product development; including ideation, design, development, testing and validation.
- Works with cross functional team members to develop page layouts/designs and static and/or dynamic solutions for website content.
- Work in agile driven projects in conformity with our Quality Management System.
- Develop and maintain key knowledge documents throughout the project.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees.
The ideal candidates needs to have the following:
- 3+ years of experience as Software Engineer
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Deep understanding and fluent usage across a broad spectrum of technologies including:
- Database: MySQL, PgSQL, Oracle
- At least one back-end language: Java, PHP or .Net
- Experience and passion for developing visually polished, engaging and highly fluid user interfaces.
- Very strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work independently, be flexible, self - motivated and a team player
Good to have:
- Git Knowledge
- Experience working within Scrum environment and teams
- Linux environment experience.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website. For more details, please contact Deeya.