|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Deborah Melinda Arlanda|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2018 06:48|
Our Client, a leading IT Software House serving the Pharmacy Industry in Europe, is looking to hire a Software Engineer to support the growth strategy of their team.
The main responsibilities are:
- Participate in the full life-cycle of product development; including ideation, design, development, testing and validation.
- Works with cross functional team members to develop page layouts/designs and static and/or dynamic solutions for website content.
- Work in agile driven projects in conformity with our Quality Management System.
- Develop and maintain key knowledge documents throughout the project.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees.
The ideal candidates needs to have the following:
- 3+ years of experience as Software Engineer
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Deep understanding and fluent usage across a broad spectrum of technologies including:
- Database: MySQL, PgSQL, Oracle
- At least one back-end language: Java, PHP or .Net
- Experience and passion for developing visually polished, engaging and highly fluid user interfaces.
- Very strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work independently, be flexible, self - motivated and a team player
Good to have:
- Git Knowledge
- Experience working within Scrum environment and teams
- Linux environment experience.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website. For more details, please contact Deeya.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's