11 days ago
A Castille division providing managed services, is looking for Software Developers. This person will be based in their office at Ebene.
The ideal candidate profile is as follows:
- A technology or business graduate degree, or equivalent experience andknowledge of IT governance and operations with minimum of 5 years work experience in domain.
- Always keeps IT security in mind in whatever you do
- Passionate to replace manual work with code that can enable a system to run itself, i.e. mindset of around the clock “eating”, “breathing”, and “sleeping”automation of everything
- Excellent ability to script
- Proven successful track record of running a multi-node/ multi-tier web application architectures
- Experience with configuration management tool
- A high level of knowledge of Java or Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core
- Strong coding skills expected (i.e. desire and ability to write quality code)
- Experience in monitoring, reporting and alerting using industry leading tool
- Test and build systems such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Ant
- Experience with cloud computing platforms and services such as Mesosphere DCOS,OpenStack, & AWS
- Senior level experience supporting Linux, Microsoft and DB systems
- Experience working with virtualization software
- Proficient with TCP/IP, HTTP, web application security, and experience supporting multi-tier web application architectures
- Desire and ability to wear many hats (developer, engineer, specialist,troubleshooter, support, tester, inventor)
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on this Website and call Deeya on 54988758 for more information on the role.