An international company in the insurance field is seeking a QA Software Developer in Test, in order to strengthen its existing team. The successful candidate will be reporting to the CEO and will be involved in several projects.
- Excellent career opportunity offering a pleasant working and learning environment, in a multinational, dynamic and multicultural company
- Competitive salary and additional benefits
- Be part of a company that invests in our people, focusing on your growth and development - encouraging innovation and sense of initiative
- Join an inclusive and diverse company with over 11 nationalities represented
- Lead the design and implementation of testing automation frameworks, by identifying optimal testing strategies to satisfy automation, reporting across distributed systems;
- Preparing and performing Quality Assurance on the company’s software platforms; including designing test scenarios, creating test plans, implementing, automating and executing test cases;
- Interact with internal customers and partners to simulate scenarios which help validate the product.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
- Develop or acquire test data and run tests in different environments or stages;
- Maintaining, logging and tracking issues and defect reports, reported against the software platforms; while communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues;
- Write, edit and compile application programs for computer systems;
- Correct anomalies and revise programs;
- 2+ years of experience within automated testing of applications.
- Fluent in English, and strong communication skills. Knowledge of French is considered an asset;
- Knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle, MsSQL, and database design methods is an asset;
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java or latest .NET framework is an asset;