Software Developer (Fullstack)
|Job Title:||Software Developer (Fullstack)|
|Contact Name:||Andrius Petkus|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 11:10|
A well-known Maltese company in the IT field is looking for an experienced Software Developer (Fullstack). If you have collected some experience as a developer and now would like to take your career to the next step, this could be the opportunity for professional growth you’re looking for. Why? Because:
- Business critical means business critical. If the company goes down, Malta could literally stop.
- The work influences the today and the tomorrow of Malta. Every. Line. Of. Code.
- Staying on the forefront of technology - docker, mongo, RESTful APIs, check.
- Learning is daily business. So learning will be one of your commitments.
- Living the agile way. So SCRUM is the rhythm.
You will be partnered with one of the Senior Developers for you to have a great mentorship experience. You will be given challenging tasks and the opportunity to learn and become outstanding in what you do.
- A Bachelor's Degree and some experience in a similar role
- A huge appetite for new stuff and the energy to digest it
- Outspoken, open and communicative
- Open to feedback and mentoring
- Great command of English
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Working with your SCRUM team on development tasks originating from the front- or backend
- Learning by reading and experimenting to optimize and improve
- The nasty fine print: Fighting against technical debt
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's