To join an organisation in the financial field, the selected candidate will undertake duties in relation to systems analysis and software development.
- Training & personal development;
- Career progression plan;
- Private health insurance.
- Involvement from start-to-finish ownership of the SDLC;
- Creation and maintenance of web applications and other information systems
- Systems analysis and system design;
- Writing and maintaining functional specifications and system documentation;
- Providing technical support/training to internal and external users in the use of websites and other information systems
- Organising and managing multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Guiding and mentoring junior software developers;
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader.
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship
- BSc degree (MQF level 6) in a relevant field
- +4 years of experience developing in a .NET environment.
- Skills in developing secure, interactive websites using modern frameworks;
- In-dept knowledge of the following technologies: C# MVC.NET; Web Services (SOAP/Rest); Git Source Control; and Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL);
- Knowledge in software development methodologies like Agile and Scrum for software
- delivery, bug tracking systems, and team collaboration software such as JIRA and Confluence
- It will be considered an asset having Software Development certifications