Software Developer - VML0053
The Software Developer is responsible for creating prototypes, designing, building and maintain software
- This role is responsible for designing and developing code, writing and executing unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements
- This role is responsible for performing peer reviews, collaborating with architects and other developers to design and ensuring that enough technical documentation and training is provided for reference and operational support
- This role is responsible for providing software-related operations support, including managing level two and level three incident and problem management
Credentials and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum of two years of work experience in software development
- Extensive knowledge of relevant technologies; including Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Rest, SQL and messaging bus e.g. RabbitMQ Technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software
- High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage.
- Strong problem solving and technical innovation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with agile or iterative methodologies preferred
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry preferred
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.