|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Contact Name:||Gilmour Cauchi|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 10:28|
A Local entity with established reputation is looking for a .NET Software Developer, who will be responsible of the implementation and maintenance of IT Systems in use by the entity itself.
- Flexible working hours
- Fitness allowance
- Free health insurance and subsidised rate for dependents
- Education allowance
- Continuous training where required by the employee to fulfill their role diligently
- Easy parking on premises
- Coordinating with the relevant stakeholders in order to identify continuous improvement of the user experience and overall performance of systems.
- Planning of implantation strategies according to the needs conducted from the business analysis to system features and processes.
- Monitoring and Management of Systems and infrastructure
- Application performance monitoring and testing and identification of solutions
- Designing security and redundancy strategies
- Leading the information and operational support system design.
- Involvement in training plans designs for non-IT personnel
- Documentation of new and Legacy Systems
- Helpdesk support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Software Engineering or a related subject
- Solid know how and experienced in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (IIS, MS SQL Server, etc...)
- Innovative and a Problem Solver