about 1 month ago
A well-established IT solutions company is expanding their team and are looking for a Software Developer.
- Be involved in the full lifecycle of development, from design to implementation.
- Creating prototypes, designing, building and maintain software,
- Designing and developing code, writing and executing unit and integration tests, Performing peer reviews, collaborating with architects and other developers to design and ensuring that enough technical documentation and training is provided for reference and operational support.
- A Degree in IT (or related professional qualification) and a minimum of one-year experience programming with .NET or JAVA,
- The successful candidate will be a dedicated technology professional who is able to bring ideas, solutions and energy to a team environment.