|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Reference:||REF A - IT 28/2019|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 10:43|
Some people change the world as part of their job. Be one of them.
You collected some experience as a developer and now it is time to get serious? Read on.
It’s time to start thinking about the next step in building up a life-long career, and you want to make sure that you do it into the right direction.
Well, why not do it like Berners-Lee (inventor of HTML) or Vinto G. Cerf ("father of the internet", now working at Google)? Well, both of them and more worked in Telecoms throughout their career. Why? Because…
- Business critical means business critical. If we go down, Malta could literally stop.
- Our work influences the today and the tomorrow of Malta. Every. Line. Of. Code.
- We are on the forefront of technology - docker, mongo, RESTful APIs, check.
- Learning is daily business. So learning will be one of your commitments.
- We are living the agile way. So SCRUM is our rhythm.
We want to see you grow so you will be partnered with one of our Senior Developers for you to have a great mentorship experience. We want to make your start and life smooth and easy. We will be giving you challenging tasks and the opportunity to learn and become outstanding in what you do.
Some more plus points include; working with a great team in an agile environment … who like to unwind together over a drink after a long week.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree and some experience in a similar role
- A huge appetite for new stuff and the energy to digest it
- Outspoken, open and communicative
- Open to feedback and mentoring
- Great command of English
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Working with your SCRUM team on development tasks originating from the front- or backend
- Learning by reading and experimenting to optimize and improve
- The nasty fine print: Fighting against technical debt
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's