A top platform provider, part of a well-known Group in the iGaming field continues to expand and are looking for a Software Developer.
- Opportunity to join a leading and innovative gaming platform company, that has been awarded for their performance in the IT field,
- Chance to be part of a dynamic team and develop professionally in a challenging and fast-paced environment,
- Competitive salary, health insurance, sports and social events, flexible working hours.
- Develop and integrate components into a larger product,
- Reassure enough information in order to provide to:
- estimate user stories/tasks
- write unit tests when implementing user stories/tasks
- design and develop code
- Ensure Continuous Integration and Build is in place,
- Perform peer reviews,
- Collaborate with architects and other developers to produce correct design,
- Ensure technical documentation is provided,
- Help remove technical impediments raised by the team,
- Respect coding best practices, and adhere to coding conventions,
- Take responsibility for estimating, planning, and managing all of your own tasks and report on progress,
- Collaborate closely with all the other members of the team to take shared responsibility for the overall efforts that the team has committed to.
- An IT- related degree,
- 3+ years of development experience in .NET or C# & MySQL,
- Actively Seek New Programming Knowledge & keep up with the latest trends,
- Knowledge/Experience in the following technologies (HTML5/JavaScrip /jQuery/ React/SASS/MongoDB),
- Experience in High Transactional Systems,
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.