An established Technology firm in Malta is currently looking for a Software Developer.
- Creating prototypes, designing, building and maintain software,
- Designing and developing code, writing and executing unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements,
- Performing peer reviews, collaborating with architects and other developers to design and ensuring that enough technical documentation and training is provided for reference and operational support,
- Providing software-related operations support, including managing level two and level three incident and problem management.
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or a related subject,
- 3 years of work experience in software development,
- Knowledge of relevant technologies; including Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Rest and SQL,
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software,
- High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage,
- Strong problem solving and technical innovation skills,
- Strong analytical skills,
- It will be considered an asset having:
- Experience in messaging systems such as RabbitMQ,
- Experience working with agile or iterative methodologies,
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry.