12 days ago
A large organisation here in Malta is looking to employ a Software Developer who will be contributing to the delivery of the specific projects.
Working with other senior members and architects, the developer will be expected to take ownership of tasks and projects and help in the diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- B.Sc. degree in IT, Computer Science, or related computing degree, or in the process of completing such qualification;
- At least 2 years work experience in software development using C# .NET 4 or later
- Familiar with SQL - in particular Microsoft SQL Server;
- Familiar with .NET related technologies: Web API, Windows Communication Foundation and Entity Framework;
- Familiar with Web Services and related integration technologies;
- Develop and implement software systems and applications
- Analyse current systems and create, test, implement, maintain and document programs through knowledge of the system-development cycle;
- Responsible to track all work in the company ticketing system and to log all work effort against these tickets. To ensure that all tickets are both clear, concise and accurate;
- Ensure that software solutions are written using clean and well commented code using the latest technologies possible in the situation;
- Work on one or more of the following OSS/BSS systems; CRM, Billing, Web based ordering, Integration (APIs and web services), Workflow or Rules engines, Ticketing, Provisioning, Network Inventory and Scheduling;
- Responsible for the preparation of UAT, SIT test cases and training material;
- Ensure that systems are well documented for IT operations to be able to deliver first and second level support. Software Developer is also responsible for 3rd level support.