We are looking for a social-media-holic to join our Call centre team with a view to help us further reach out to our online community. It is no secret that this role is very important for us – your flexible approach and passion for social media platforms will definitely have an impact on our customer experience.
You will be the go-to-person in our call centre to matters relating to social media interaction with our customers. The way we communicate and approach our customers will also define who we are – so you will also ensure that our interaction is driven by a problem-solving mind-set in any matter which might reach the Call Centre.
In this role, you will also be supporting a team to ensure further efficiency in dealing and handling customer queries. We want to be the best in what we do, and you will definitely be involved in identifying and developing on best practices which our team can make use of.
Does this sound like you? Here’s some skills & experience which we would also need for this position:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar role or a relevant diploma or higher education certification;
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices together with live chat channels;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills and excellent multitasking skills with a positive approach;
Excellent verbal and written communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Good time-management skills and capable to work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision;
- Be a dynamic, results-oriented individual with a can-do attitude;
- Must possess good judgment and organization skills, the ability to prioritize, and handle confidential information;
- Familiarity/interest with telecom products.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Maintain and enhance customer experience through digital channels such as Facebook and live chat;
- Engage in new ways of delighting customers through digital channels while enhancing employee engagement;
- Knowledge of modern digital channel practices and procedures;
- Seek out best practices, success stories, and innovations in the Social Media space to help inform and improve the team’s overall approach to Social Media;
- Achieve and adhere to specific Key Performance Indictors (KPIs);
- Report weekly and monthly KPI standards to ensure the team is working efficiently;
- Support the Management to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement;
- Identify and deliver ongoing training requirements for the team.