Social Media Manager - Germany (Malta Based Relocation Included)
|Job Title:||Social Media Manager - Germany (Malta Based Relocation Included)|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 13:59|
Then you should definitely look into this position!
As our German Marketing Manager, you will report to the Head of Marketing Germany and work closely with both the German team and all commercial communications teams throughout Central Marketing such as Paid Social, Content, Display or SEO.
Your job entails the comprehensive production planning, management and handling of all digital advertising activities – both of your team and external vendors or partners and media agencies. This means to be part of promotion planning, conduct media planning and buying, handle budgets and monitor performance.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
As the Betsson Group continues to grow we‘re now searching for a Social Media Manager for our German team. What we offer is a stimulating, evolving and challenging job where you will be given big responsibility from day one. You will work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry. Your role will be of very important for German team.
The role will be located at sunny Malta in our head office overlooking the yacht marina at the Betsson Experience Centre.
YOU ARE GOOD AT?
- Handling digital advertising from production over media planning to analysis
- Manage advertising budgets and media buying
- Co-manage creative and content production
- Adverts – Display and PGM – management
- Paid Social Media account and advertising management
- Coordinate agency collaborations
- Work with other teams such as Content, SEO and CRM
- Co-create and participate in content projects, primarily in sports, in line with the brand strategy and support for ATL campaigns, public relations, ambassadors and sponsorships
- Own benchmark metrics to measure media plan and advertising ROI results
- Ensure quality, continuity and high creative level
- Bachelor or masters in marketing, economics or similar training programmes
- German mother tongue, fluency in English spoken and written
- iGaming business knowledge a plus
- German copywriting skills
Find more Jobs in Malta
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's