about 1 month ago
As the new Social Media Manager you will have the overall responsibility for the social media channels for Betsson groups brands operating on the Finnish market.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Have experience in social media marketing and/or PR with a proven ability to meet or exceed KPI targets.
- Previous experience in managing a social media agency.
- Have a solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding, the mechanics that drives distribution of content, and customers.
- Have creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Be detail-oriented, analytical person with an ability to shift to a big picture thinking when needed.
- Have the ability to leverage analytic insights to lift performance and to forward and share the learning’s within the team/company.
- Have great communication skills and ability to work close with other people, both internally and externally.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor or Masters in Marketing, Economics or a quantitative discipline, or other similar training.
- Minimum of four to five years of experience.
- Expertise in working with social media platforms and an understanding of what behaviour drives different social media channels.
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting, distribution and reach driving methodologies within social media and interactive test-and-learn practices.
- Data analysis skills and statistical prowess to draw actionable insights
- Language: Fluent in English and Finnish.
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Manage our Social Media agency and ensure best in class performance in set KPI's
- Develop a social media strategy in line with brand tone and voice, set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement for each brand together with the Finland’s Head of Marketing
- Develop social media reach and distributions strategies.
- Create and execute a social media calendar/comms plans across all SoMe platforms.
- Manage, budget and execute paid social media activities, social ads, and fan acquisition efforts together with the Marketing and Content teams.
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns on social media.
- Work together with the Content and Marketing teams to create/suggest engaging multimedia content and/or outsource the creation effectively.
- Own benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs.
- Analyse and evaluate social media campaigns, posts and strategies, and report on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Monitor trends in social media, the activities of main competitors in social media and monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations
- Cooperate and work closely with other functions within Betsson Group, such as SEO, Marketing and Commercial.
- Manage Betsson group’s Social Media comms for main sponsorship and ambassador activations.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.