Social Media Assistant
|Job Title:||Social Media Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Veronique Amaira|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2018 15:23|
Looking for a Social Media Assistant to help with promoting our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Medium, Linkedin, Telegram and Youtube pages. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and very good at attracting followers. Must be a quick learner with a proven track record of growing and maintaining social audiences. The Marketing/ Social Media Assistant will support the implementation of the Company’s Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness and increasing reach.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the director of the company and the community manager.
- Costumer rating reports
- Updating the brand’s social media platforms including PR and content creation, running online advertising campaigns, Search Engine Optimization initiatives and updating all advertising channels.
- Promoting social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Medium, Telegram, Youtube, Linkedin)
- Increasing followers on noted social media platforms
- Developing of brand awareness and online reputation
- Assisting in creating engaging content and posting on channels
- Enhancing and developing the company’s digital and marketing activities
- Actively participate in events, fairs and other related marketing activities
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Suggesting and implementing new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media and application
- Taking Photos/Videos
- Bachelor degree in Communication, Marketing, Marketing Digital, Business or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 working years experience in a similar role
- In-depth working knowledge of Youtube, Instagram and Facebook
- Creative thinker and marketer, self-motivated
- Experience in managing social media
- Knowledge with: Google Ads, SEO and WordPress. Should be an asset.
- Strong attention for detail
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Ability to work and produce quality content on deadlines
- Follow direction, but also be willing to get work done independently
- Solid interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills and ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Willing to travel