Social Media & Online Community Specialist
|Job Title:||Social Media & Online Community Specialist|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 13:03|
We're looking for a fearless, creative and out of the box thinker to join our Marketing team and create a positive GO online presence by communicating with our audience in a fun and novel way.
As our Social Media & Online Community Specialist, you will be our voice of our brand, by creating meaningful engagement with our current and potential customers through our social media platforms and constantly thriving to increase brand engagement.
You will be part of a team who ensures that GO is constantly daring, current and a possible source of viral content. The communication with our end users on social media is a way of establishing our brand, communicating our brand values and educating our user base on new features. If you’re curious, responsive, articulate and full of ideas you will thrive in this position and environment.
Does this sound interesting to you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements
- College diploma or bachelor's degree in a business-related field, sales, marketing or computer science.
- Proven success of creating and delivering online marketing strategies and campaigns
- A strong understanding of web analytics tools and evidence of using these to improve the customer journey and drive traffic to the website
- Experience and understanding of implementing PPC , SEM and SEO strategies
- A proactive and commercial approach showing drive and ambition with a results-orientated focus
- Good communication skills, be self-confident, have ability to work independently, be self-disciplined and have strong persuasive skills.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS
- Commercial ability to gather and interpret online information to guide successful business decisions
- Passion for the Internet and should have an interest to stay updated on the latest online development
Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- A diploma in Web design.
- A degree in MBA. Sales seminars by consultants or short courses on Internet marketing by industry associations.
- Creative experience & skills (esp. Photoshop)
- Knowledge of the mobile/ telecoms industries
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you will doing:
- Engaging with influencers & online brand ambassadors
- Monitoring blog posts and forums and in turn coordinating feedback
- Managing online social sentiment
- Coordinating activities to defuse negative sentiment in cooperation with Customer Care teams
- Managing feedback from customers on all channels in cooperation with Customer Care teams
- Directly cooperating with Customer Care teams
- Creating engaging posts, competitions on social media
- Creating viral content posts
- Growing positive online presence with back-links to the GO website
- Managing & monitoring overall GO online presence outside of the main channels
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's