22 days ago
Malta Financial Services Authority
Acting as the central point of contact for the Authority, the Communications function handles its internal and external communications with the aim of maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders and keeping them up to date, be they employees, licence holders or the public at large. The function is also the designated brand guardian of the MFSA, managing its reputation and image on the various digital and offline platforms, through B2B and consumer education campaigns and events.
Within this role you will mainly be involved with content creation which will be published on a range of media, from print to digital and read by a wide variety of audiences. Here's a little more about a typical day:
- Writing content that will vary in tone, depending whether it will feature in publications, newspaper articles, posters, newsletters, flyers, signage, press releases etc.;
- Developing, editing, publishing and sharing engaging, creative and innovative content, including copy writing and any photography/videography required, for regularly scheduled social media posts;
- Managing all social media channels and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and grow the Authority’s social media presence and thus constantly strive to increase engagement;
- Creating and maintaining social media pages and profiles;
- Adhering to brand guidelines to ensure the Authority’s brand reputation is maintained across all media platforms.
You will, of course, have excellent and extensive knowledge of different social media platforms. Other than that, a flair for writing in both English and Maltese and excellent linguistic capabilities, coupled with the ability to understand what would work with which audience and adjust tone of voice and style accordingly is absolutely essential. Other skills that are needed in this role include:
- Capability of working with tight deadlines with minimum supervision;
- The ability to prioritise and handle confidential information;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Excellent team player;
- Good understanding of social media metrics;
- Basic knowledge of photography and video production shall be considered an asset.