18 days ago
A company offering multiple financial services specialising in fund administration is currently seeking a Depositary & Custody Support Officer to join its Transfer Agency team.
- Approving investor transaction documents and confirming that investor servicing procedures and controls are completed against specified deadlines.
- Performing AML checks and investor eligibility checks against various regulatory and fund guidelines.
- Maintaining relationships with and serving as a main point of contact to investors, investment advisors/managers, banks and other parties within the fund structure.
- Processing and approving payments and other necessary transactions
- Managing a team of Administrators and providing regular feedback on their performance.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a Transfer Agency environment with exposure to multiple fund structure.
- At least an A ‘Level standard of education or equivalent.
- Have a smart and outgoing personality with excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications particularly Word, Excel and Access.
- Experience on PFS - Paxus will be considered as an advantage.