BOV Fund Services Limited, Malta’s leading fund administrator and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Valletta p.l.c., is seeking to recruit a Shareholder Services Associate to form part of its Shareholder Services Division. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to form part of a dynamic and growing area of Financial Services.
Working with local and foreign clients, the chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- The day to day processing of Shareholder Subscriptions / Redemptions to ensure quick and effective transaction processing;
- Administering the processing of transactions in line with internal procedure and controls, and maintain electronic and physical records; and
- Other day to day general operational duties.
The ideal candidate for this position should:
- Possess as a minimum, an ‘A’ Level standard of education;
- Be computer literate and experienced in the use of MS Office, in particular MS Excel;
- Be proficient in English, both verbal and written;
- Be meticulous and possess an eye for detail;
- Be willing to learn and adapt in a fast paced work environment;
- Be able to work under pressure; and
- Be a good team player.
This is an entry level position, and training will be provided. A remuneration package commensurate with the candidate’s experience and abilities will be offered.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.