|Job Title:||Settlements Officer|
|Salary:||Attractive package based on skills and experience|
|Contact Name:||Simon Pace|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2018 15:12|
An established international bank having offices in Malta is currently seeking to recruit a Settlements Officer to join their local team. Chosen candidate will be responsible for settlement of securities within the market and effecting all the necessary bookings on customer accounts.
Further responsibilities include:
- Transfers in and out of securities;
- Foreign Exchange, Processing payments;
- Record keeping and safekeeping of securities and reconciliations with counterparties;
- Setting up of securities in master data base;
- Opening of Bank Accounts;
- Assisting Fund Managers and Administrators with various settlement related queries
Applicants should be in possession of a degree in Banking & Finance and ideally have previously worked in a Settlements role. Having good knowledge of capital markets, settlements and asset servicing is a must.
For more information, apply online or contact Simon on +356 20 933 260. All applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's