15 days ago
Sparkasse Bank Malta
For a Settlement Officer, the job entails:
- Settlement of securities in the market, DVP settlements within the Clearstream and Euroclear system and effecting all the necessary bookings on customer accounts –
- Transfers in and out of securities;
- Executing of Subscription and Redemptions of units in collective investments;
- Foreign Exchange, Processing payments ,
- Record keeping and safekeeping of securities and reconciliations with counterparties;
- Setting up of securities in master data base and paying of coupons,
- Dematerialisation of physical certificates,
- Assisting Fund Managers and Administrators with various settlement related queries
The ideal candidate should:
- Be in possession of a Degree in Banking & Finance or related discipline or Diploma from a reputable college, institute or professional organisation demonstrating further education and training or have previous experience in a similar position with a reputable firm.
- Have good knowledge of capital markets, settlements and asset servicing.
- Have good IT and organisational skills.
- Able to work in a team and willing to learn new skills