For a Settlement Officer, the job entails:
- Settlement of securities in the market, DVP settlements within the Clearstream and Euroclear system and effecting all the necessary bookings on customer accounts –
- Transfers in and out of securities;
- Executing of Subscription and Redemptions of units in collective investments;
- Foreign Exchange, Processing payments ,
- Record keeping and safekeeping of securities and reconciliations with counterparties;
- Setting up of securities in master data base and paying of coupons,
- Dematerialisation of physical certificates,
- Assisting Fund Managers and Administrators with various settlement related queries
The ideal candidate should:
- Be in possession of a Degree in Banking & Finance or related discipline or Diploma from a reputable college, institute or professional organisation demonstrating further education and training or have previous experience in a similar position with a reputable firm.
- Have good knowledge of capital markets, settlements and asset servicing.
- Have good IT and organisational skills.
- Able to work in a team and willing to learn new skills
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Sparkasse, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Sparkasse.