Service Desk Coordinator
|Job Title:||Service Desk Coordinator|
|Location:||St. Venera, Malta|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2017 11:03|
A growing company with outstanding reputation is in the search of a new member for their team.
- Opportunity to join a very well-established company in the IT services.
- Career development, the ideal candidate has the opportunity to grow in the IT Service Management area.
- Attractive salary package.
- Provide technical support to the company’s customers, taking incoming calls and escalating issues accordingly, ensuring that customers are answered and issues resolved as per company’s standards.
- Take ownership of service calls, escalating when needed, monitoring the progress and keeping fluent communication with all relevant parties involved.
- Deliver professional services in a consistent level aligned to high standards of customers’ satisfaction within agreed deadlines.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and partners to assist in sales and maintenance activities.
- Act as key member to improve the overall customer experience and contribute to the business’ success.
- Keep accurate information in the internal systems and customer’s records up to date.
- Work in line with company’s policies, processes, procedures and instructions related to the service and what the post includes.
- Assist other teams when needed regarding first line technical support for service calls.
- Work closely with third parties such as suppliers and partners, ensuring that their performance is aligned to the company’s expectations.
- Work closely with other teams as needed, ensuring that high customer service levels are provided at all times.
- 2 years of experience within similar responsibilities. Less experienced candidates will be considered if having potential and the desired attitude.
- Experience of working in a busy and fast-paced environment, with the ability to provide a professional service.
- Experience of providing support to external customers and IT System Engineers, ideally working within the IT Maintenance Services Industry.
- Experience in Advanced Customer Service, ITIL methodology and Service Delivery practices, including Incident and Escalation Management will be considered an asset.
- Certifications such as: ITIL/MCSA/MSCE/HPE ATP will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deal with contacts at all levels.
- Advanced level of Word, Excel, database systems, spreadsheets and online communications.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and in a high-pressured environment.
- Aptitude and willingness to learn new software packages.
- Must be flexible to work outside of core working hours where business needs require it.
If you are interested or want to recommend someone, please contact Veronica on email@example.com