Service Control Officer
|Job Title:||Service Control Officer|
|Location:||San Gwann, Malta|
|Contact Name:||Kamilla Nikolas|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2017 15:13|
Service Control Officer will form part of the Service and Application Management team, which is currently being evolved into a 24x7 NOC team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the smooth running and maintenance of existing systems, installation of new deployments which are located off-site and offer technical support to internal and external and external clients. If you are motivated team player how is willing to work independently and will be willing to assist other team members this is great opportunity for you.
- Manage incidents that may occur;
- Develop or implement tools to facilitate system monitoring, identification and solution of problems, as well as master automated release and disaster recovery processes;
- Setup of new environments, and manage releases;
- Troubleshoot day-to-day issues with application systems and integrated parties, and provide direct support to customers and Service Desk using CRM tools;
- Maintain operations and administer company systems
- Ability to quickly assess an issue and provide clients with short- and long-term course of actions;
- Interaction with third-party suppliers and other departments as required;
- Prepare documentation for tools and processes.
- To be able to work on call and shift basic
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- A B.Sc. in IT or equivalent qualification;
- Knowledge of MySQL, UNIX and Web Applications;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- DevOps, Docker and Continuous Integration/Delivery experience is an asset;
- Experience in the financial industry will be considered as an asset.
For more info contact Kamilla on email@example.com