20 days ago
Our Baltics marketing team is looking for an SEO specialist to be responsible for our Baltics markets who will be a valuable part in growing high-quality organic traffic to our brands. The role will be responsible for all planning, prioritisation and execution of on-site and off-site activities working closely with both marketing and product teams to ensure long-term success. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation and with a good command of Latvian, Estonian or Lithuanian language.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
Besides being part of the Baltics marketing team, the SEO specialist will also be part of a close-knit SEO team, which is all about collaboration and knowledge sharing. We are a diverse team of many nationalities and with different SEO backgrounds. We have a huge focus on internal education to make sure that we get what we need to develop. Google changes all the time and we don’t want to be left behind!
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- Understanding technical, content, and amplification aspects of SEO;
- Being analytical, and able to use tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog;
- Executing daily SEO activities both on-page and off-page;
- Researching keywords, market trends and competitors;
- Analysing data and creating meaningful reports that provide action plans;
- Using and guiding external agencies and freelancers to help achieve positive SEO results;
- Native level written and spoken Latvian, Estonian or Lithuanian and English.
Used to working in a multi-branded and multi-cultural environment;
Good experience working with Excel and/or Google docs;
Experience with Confluence and Jira tools;
Experience with HTML, CSS.