SEO Manager - Norwegian Market (Relocation Included)
|Job Title:||SEO Manager - Norwegian Market (Relocation Included)|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 14:07|
Our Norwegian marketing team based in Malta is looking for a Norwegian speaking SEO to be responsible for our three core brands in the Norwegian market and will be a valuable part in growing high-quality organic traffic to our brands. The role will be responsible for all planning, prioritisation and execution of on-site and off-site activities working closely with both marketing and product teams to ensure long term success. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation.
What's in it for me:
The SEO Manager will be part of a close-knit SEO team, that are dedicated to optimise customer search experience through great collaboration and knowledge sharing. You will form part of a diverse team of many nationalities and different backgrounds that is surely to challenge you and provide you with shared learning experiences. We have a huge focus on internal education to make sure that we get what we need to develop and to ensure we are working with a team of experts. Google changes all the time and we don’t want to be left behind!
You are good at:
- Experienced with setting up a strategy from concept to execution, including SEO project management, budget allocation, setting up KPIs for the market, and deep analysis.
- Ability to come up with new ideas on optimising the search experience for customers, looking beyond the obvious SEO methods, and having the ability to innovate the approach.
- Experience in technical, content and amplification, with and strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Analysing data and creating meaningful reports that provide action plans based on ROI
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- Strong on site and off site SEO knowledge with significant experience, passion for SEO marketing and eager to develop your skills and career
- A strong communicator fluent in English
- Norwegian is considered as a plus
- iGaming experience
- Used of working in a fast paced multi branded environment
- Good experience working with Excel
- Fun to be around and a team player!