As adopters of cutting-edge technologies - including mobile application development, progressive web apps, artificial intelligence and blockchain – they have a proactive approach towards learning, in order to create future-proof designs.
- Working as part of a multinational team of knowledgeable experts who are passionate about software development.
- Exciting challenges as well as the opportunity to contribute to open-source software and work on personal projects or publication;
- Other benefits such as flexible working hours, sporadic home-office, daily free lunch, team activities, supportive and friendly environment & hardware allowance - get to keep the equipment you need!
- Work as part of a team, solving complex problems and challenges being developed by the company for its international client-base;
- Share the same vision and desire for personal growth, mentoring junior members of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field;
- Software engineering principles;
- Eager to learn new things
- Responsible and able to work autonomously;
- A leader that other team members may look up to;
- Be able to manage and delegate work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- It will be considered an asset having experience in:
- ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS or Redux;
- HTML & CSS;
- ASP.NET or Java;
- Relational databases;
- Source control & Git;
- Test-driven Development;
- AGILE & Scrum methodologies.
Find more jobs in Malta