€40,000 - €50,000
about 2 months ago
A leading audit firm is looking to select an accomplished and capable individual to join its VAT advisory team as a Manager or Senior Manager. The selected candidate will report to the Indirect Tax Leader.
This part is specific yet profoundly shifted, with a presentation to a wide, brilliant customer base, specifically in the iGaming division and different territories of controlled business, both nearby and multinational. It will include a scope of obligations, including an arrangement of VAT guidance for customers, staying up to date with important assessment and related improvements and working closely with the Indirect Tax Leader to oversee and develop the association's VAT Advisory. The individual is required to have particular VAT diagnostic abilities and sound information of VAT directions, including attention to the VAT case law of the Court of Justice of the EU.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- A University degree in Law, Accountancy, or the equivalent of an ACCA qualification
- A post-graduate qualification in the area of taxation would be an asset;
- Minimum of three years' work experience in a VAT advisory role;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proactive attitude;
- A Good command of the English language (written and spoken), is essential
- Understanding of other languages will be considered an asset;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
Interested candidates are invited to contact Steve on email@example.com