Senior Trust Relationship Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Trust Relationship Manager|
|Location:||Ebene, Mauritius, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Hansley Sevathean|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2017 09:33|
Responsible for the development and direct supervision of more junior employees. To assist with the efficient and profitable administration of a number of trusts and companies allocated to the team.
- Administers and takes responsibility for serving all aspects of a portfolio including complex clients with limited guidance from a Trust Executive.
- Ensure adherence to the Administration Charter
- Understands the commercial aspects relating to the case load you administer and the risk/reward associated.
- Understands the Accounting concepts and conventions which apply to the structures under your administration.
- Can review and interpret complex agreements and legal document. Successfully hold and document client meetings.
- Responsible for the development and direct supervision of more junior employees
- Ensure all correspondence and other communication is attended to professional and promptly to ensure a consistently high standard of service.
- Assist in developing the business of the company by identifying new business opportunities for the company and its sister companies and referring all potentials to a Trust Executive.
- You will make known to a Trust Executive and Managing Director all matters or potential matters involving litigation, claims, complaints and incidents.
- Act as an authorised signatory
- Act as director to client companies
- Any other duties which may be required and agreed from time to time.
- Global mindset
- Client mindset
- Pays attention to detail
Qualifications and Experience:
- Hold a professional qualification, such as ICSA, TEP
- Minimum of 8 years experience
Please send your cv: firstname.lastname@example.org