Senior Trust Control Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Trust Control Officer|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 07:58|
Offering a full range of community banking services in Bermuda and the Cayman Islands, encompassing retail and corporate banking and treasury activities - our client is looking for a member of the Trust Control Team, reporting to the Regional Head, Asia (Manager).
- Post-holder will be primarily responsible for performing reviews of existing clients, and of proposed new clients prior to acceptance, compiling evidence of work.
- It will also be required to conduct ad-hoc exercises, research or more detailed projects in relation to various risk and compliance issues.
- EXISTING CLIENT REVIEWS: post-holder is to conduct reviews of client records, client data and client risks, in accordance with standard procedures and review templates, for clients assigned by the manager or by the team overall. Reviews to be conducted either every year, or every 2 years, depending on risk rating. Perform all reviews in a timely manner. Discuss & resolve findings with Relationship Manager and support staff.
- NEW BUSINESS REVIEWS: as new business is received (and as allocated amongst the Risk Review Team), conduct reviews of proposed new business in line with standard procedures and review templates. Discuss & resolve findings with Business Development staff/Relationship Managers. This will not be the focus of the more Jr TCO
- Contribute to the gathering, collating, data entry, and analysis of management information in respect of reviews conducted, dates started and completed, and review results.
- As directed by the Manager, assist colleagues on related projects, which may include peer review, data review, data analysis, and other matters.
- Holds relevant professional qualification (STEP or ICSA, and ideally ICA or ACAMS), and engaged in Continuing Studies.
- Possess 5 or more years of relevant experience in Trust & Company Administration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's