Senior Treasury Officer
As part of Credorax's continued growth, we are recruiting a Senior Treasury Officer.
- Trading in Foreign Exchange, Money Markets and Bonds for customer exchange, liquidity management and hedging.
- Initiating trades in the ticketing system and keying them in the core-banking system
- Daily cash management duties including liquidity tracking, card-scheme settlements and placements of overnight deposits.
- Daily / Monthly / Quarterly Reporting on regulatory matters (open currency positions, liquidity ratios, management reporting etc.)
- Assisting in the Bank’s hedging operations through plain vanilla derivatives;
- Assisting Treasury Manager in maintaining Treasury policies up-to-date;
- Monitor the Bank’s and Group’s various cash flow forecasts and assist in financial modeling;
- Perform ad hoc projects and user acceptance testing as may be required;
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes concerning Treasury matters;
- Other duties adhoc duties as required.
- Ambitious candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Management or similar
- Two years bank experience, preferably with a background in Treasury. Any exposure to acquiring services will be considered a plus.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint. Acquaintance of Blomberg/Reuters systems is preferred but not necessary.
- An interest in Financial Markets/News and strong will to both learn and grow.
- Ability to work with a dynamic team whilst being able to take own initiative at the same time.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.