A well established firm that provides transaction processing, foreign exchange and risk management services for merchant clients in online gaming and digital international remittance markets has opened a position for full time Senior Treasury Analyst. Over the past decade, the company has processed billions of dollars through its customer-facing solutions in 30+ countries.
This position will provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to learn critical finance and accounting skills in the payment processing and global e-commerce industry and the opportunity to grow with the company. The Senior Treasury Analyst will report directly to the CFO.
Job duties include:
- Monitor fund balances and manage cash movement
- Process wire transfers and currency conversions
- Enter and process customer transactions into our customer account system
- Act as point of contact with customers on behalf of the Finance team and provide timely assistance to customer inquiries
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Correspond with banks regarding our accounts
- Set FX rates in our customer account system and process customer account system FX revenue
- Prepare various monthly reconciliation and variance reports
- Assist with audits
- Various ad hoc duties
- Miscellaneous office duties such as ordering supplies, mail, filing etc.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Applicants should have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a finance department environment
- Proficient in English, verbal and written, Maltese would be considered an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal direction
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience using QuickBooks accounting software
- Word and advanced Excel skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with great initiative and a strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-player