A lead provider of health care service is expanding the IT team.
- Join a large multinational with room for career growth
- Mobile allowance, regular salary and performance reviews
- Opportunity to play a key role in building the whole IT function from scratch and be involved in the coming technological investment
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining the IT Infrastructure of the company, including but not limited to physical servers, storage, backups and virtualization platforms.
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining the company’s data centre environments and communications rooms as well as any hosted/cloud platforms.
- Managing day-to-day IT operational activities including but not limited to installation and maintenance of software, patches/updates, backups.
- Assisting the Technical Services Operations Manager and CIO as required.
- Develop, implement and maintain all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, backup/recovery, disaster recovery, standards and service provisioning.
- Make ongoing recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and related IT systems.
- Ensuring that adequate system monitoring is in place to validate the integrity and availability of IT infrastructure and systems.
- Provide escalation point for support and troubleshooting issues and outages.
- Ensure the integrity and security of enterprise data in accordance to business needs and industry best-practices.
- Consult with users on a regular basis to identify and evaluate existing issues and recommend workable solutions.
- Ensure adequate hardware/software asset management in place including related documentation.
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Degree in IT or equivalent.
- Microsoft (MCSA, MCSE) certification would be ideal.
- Sound knowledge of Information Security best practices.
- Sound knowledge of system and application monitoring tools.
- Experience in virtualization technologies such as VMWare or HyperV.
- Sound knowledge of high-availability architectures, Active Directory and GPO management, DNS and DHCP architecture, public and private cloud infrastructure and services, networking, routing and switching.
- Good knowledge of IT management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Experience with HP / Aruba networking equipment and IP Telephony systems will be considered an asset.
- Scripting skills and experience would be considered an asset.
- Microsoft SQL DBA knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Capable to work on own initiative and perform any research on emerging trends/new technologies within the information technology remit.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with multiple tasks.
- Good interpersonal, team-build and leadership skills, to handle 1 direct report