6 months ago
- Mentor and share technical knowledge with team members as required.
- Drive continuous improvement of the software life cycle phases, focusing on designing, coding, documenting, testing and support.
- Analyse clients’ business requirements and convert requirements to design documents.
- Assist in ballpark estimation in accordance to the company guidelines.
- Recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality, system performance and scalability.
- Build and perform unit tests to ensure technical correctness and completeness.
- Team up in cross-functional teams working together to meet the defined objective/goal.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT or related professional qualifications.
- 6+ years experience.
- Be familiar with software development methodologies.
- Be proficient in software development, with ability to use more than one of the following development languages:
- Back-end: Java, PL/SQL
- Have good knowledge of the following relational database management systems.
- Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Strong communication and writing skills in English.
- Knowledge or familiarity in the following would be considered an asset:
- CI / CD – Jenkins
- Scripting languages – Ruby, Python, …etc.
- Knowledge on how to tune code and SQL statements will be considered an asset.
- Willing to work on-call shifts.