Senior Software Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Software Test Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jasbeer Keramuth|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2017 06:40|
A leading service provider operating in the Corporate, Trust, & Fiduciary environment is looking for an experienced Senior Software Test Engineer to join their growing team.
- Design, develop and execute strategic tests and report results.
- Write technical documentation and knowledge database.
- Work closely with analysts/developers to certify that a system meets functional requirements.
- Implement diverse QA models, processes and practices.
- Log and follow up bugs and issues.
- Graduated from Bachelor/Master in Computer Sciences or any related field.
- Experience in test automation and concepts of Software Quality Assurance.
- Minimum coding experience in Java/Javacript/Angular4, continuous integration tools (Jenkins, SonarQube), and experience with micro service architecture.
- Knowledge of developing tools : Subversion, Eclipse, Maven
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL Query and Database Modeling (UML).
- Good communication and self-learning skills, ability to work both in team and autonomously.
- Open-minded and rigorous, quick learner and focus on small details.
- Fluent in French.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's