Senior Software Developer/ Senior Analyst Programmer
|Job Title:||Senior Software Developer/ Senior Analyst Programmer|
|Contact Name:||Jasbeer Keramuth|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2017 07:39|
A leading service provider operating in the Corporate, Trust, & Fiduciary environment are looking for a Senior Software Developer/Senior Analyst Programmer.
- Develop innovative systems/applications our users want/need by understanding business needs.
- Design, build, test and maintain our in house applications written in Java (back-end).
- Create efficient and reliable code.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer sciences or any related field
- Experience with micro service architecture.
- Strong Java coding skills and knowledge of related ecosystem: Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat, JUnit.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL Query and Database Modeling (UML).
- Strong interest in technical choices (design, architecture, algorithm…).
- Interest in the banking and financial environment.
- Fluent in French.
- Open-minded and rigorous.
- Good communication and self-learning skills, ability to work both in team and autonomously.
- Knowledge of Apache Flex, Cairngorm 2, Jasper Report, Flex, Angular2.
- Knowledge of developing tools such as Subversion, Eclipse, Maven.
- Familiar to Agile Methodology
Interested candidates are invited to email their CV to Deeya on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position name and reference [Vacancy #2696 ] in your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's