about 1 month ago
A large and well-established company with operations in 140 countries worldwide is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be based in Malta. The person will be reporting to the Development Manager and will assist in the development of in-house web solutions.
- Opportunity to join an organisation with 30 years of trajectory
- Flexible working hours and occasional work from home
- Health insurance
- Be eligible to participate in end of year bonus
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain solutions based on business requirements
- Unit and performance testing to ensure solution integrity
- Utilise object oriented design principals, practices and patterns to ensure the code base is reusable and maintainable
- Work in a collaborative development environment, using agile principles
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Be part of a highly productive, fast-paced team.
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Extensive knowledge of C# using Visual Studio 15+
- Strong SQL Server 2014 (TSQL, Stored Procedures)
- Design, develop and implement unit testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software
- Strong object-oriented programming skills (OOP).
- Strong troubleshooting / bug fixing skills.
- Experience and knowledge of Visual Studio Team Services
- Good interpersonal, communication and team-work skills
- Able to work with deadlines, problem solving skills and attentive to detail