A global HR Service company with over 50 years of experience in the HR, Payroll and Workforce Management is looking for a Senior Software Developers.
The Software Developer Senior will have to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities and is also actively involved in providing support to junior team members via reviewing and coaching activities.
- Apply technical knowledge, skills and expertise to provide development, testing or support service to clients and customers
- Achieve delivery of core/customized products in accordance with agreed schedules, procedures and standards
- Accurate recording of time, effort and schedule related activities via trackers
- Root cause analysis of defects/issues and drive resolution
- Good communication skills to achieve excellent customer service
- Escalate to the Team Lead and/or Lead Engineer if needed, on risks/issues identified which impact project delivery schedules
- Take ownership and do close follow up on project/s assigned
- Monitor and control metrics for development, testing or support area
- Seek and respond to development feedback
- Work efficiently on development tasks in accordance with the client and project needs and methodology standards
- Perform code reviews independently, assist in developing revisions and log defects/deficiencies
- Ensure code satisfies design specifications and complies with project standards
- Fix all detected errors in accordance with agreed schedule
- Check that effort/schedule estimates are realistic and once committed upon, these are being met.
- Resolve design problems
- Ensure documentation completeness
- Understand and apply development framework
Educational, Skills & Experience:
- Degree holder in IT/IT related fields
- See Transition Skill Matrix
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in software development, testing or support environment
- Proven knowledge of process methodology
- Comfortable with software development concepts and lifecycles
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good Proficiency in English Communication, Verbal and Written
- Team Player/Focus
- Customer Service orientation
- Meeting targets
Interested Candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website.