Senior Software Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Software Developer|
|Location:||St Julian's, Malta|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 08:36|
A large company with offices in 5 countries is looking for a Senior Software Developer who will report to the Development Manager and will assist in the development of in-house web solutions to meet business needs.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain solutions based on business requirements
- Unit and performance testing to ensure solution integrity
- Utilise object oriented design principals, practices and patterns to ensure the code base is reusable and maintainable
- Work in a collaborative development environment, using agile principles
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Be part of a highly productive, fast-paced team.
Skills & Experience required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Extensive knowledge of C# using Visual Studio 15+
- Strong SQL Server 2014 (TSQL, Stored Procedures)
- Design, develop and implement unit testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Strong object-oriented programming skills (OOP).
- Strong troubleshooting / bug fixing skills.
- Good understanding of agile software development principles and iterative software development.
- Experience and knowledge of Visual Studio Team Services
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Love what you do
- Go the extra mile
- Have a can-do mindset
- Deliver what you promise