Senior / Supervisor .NET Developer
|Job Title:||Senior / Supervisor .NET Developer|
|Salary:||Attractive And Based on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Clive Camilleri|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2017 10:40|
A leading Tech company with operations in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, and North and South America are seeking to employ a Senior / Supervisor .NET Developer to join their team in Malta. The company employs around 430 employees, is headquartered in Scandinavia, and has local offices around the world.
The applicant should have experience and knowledge:
- Provide guidance on architecting workload patterns using Azure cloud native technologies
- Experienced .NET developer (C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, .NET WPF)
- Database experience using MySQL / MSSQL
- Experience with Azure Technologies (IoT Hub, App Service, Azure Storage, Event Hub, Stream Analytics, Table Storage, Blob Storage, ARM templates, Azure scripting)
- Experience in automation and provisioning of cloud environments using API’s, CLI and scripts.
- Proven experience with DevOps practices and technologies in a software-defined infrastructure environment, delivering Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience with Continuous Integration frameworks (Jira, bitbucket, Bamboo, Git)
- Experienced with Scrum / Agile methodologies.
- Extensive experience with writing functional and technical specifications on all levels from architectural specification to
What to expect from the role and company
- The ability to put your mark on a strong and international company
- Many career opportunities in an international company for the right person
- The company is a Microsoft Azure partner company allowing access to the latest technology from Microsoft
- Contribute in development of future roadmap and covert company objectives into data- and technology architecture maps.
- Continue transition into Public Cloud and SaaS.
- Manage a team of skilled developers, QA and Operations resources (17 employees).
- Plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to design/architecture, development, QA and release.
- Ensure agile development and improve time to market
- Monitor relevant trends and emerging technologies.
- Higher education (Bachelor/Master) within Information Technology.
- Senior developer with 5 years of experience within system development
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Tech lead/Architect, Team lead of developers or similar.
- Background and knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform and capabilities.
- Experience with data analysis techniques and data modelling.
- Experience with agile development techniques such as Scrum.
- Relevant certifications are an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Genuine interest in Cloud and Microsoft technologies.
- Hands on manager that still enjoys coding
- Proactive, structure and a “can do” attitude.
- Team player
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's