Senior Security & Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Security & Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Veronique Amaira|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 08:50|
Senior Security and Data Analyst is required to join a firm in financial services.
- Undertaking analytical duties related to compliance by local entities in line with their obligations emanating from European regulations such as EMIR, SFTR, and CSDR
- Carrying out on-going off-site surveillance on local entities falling under the scope of such regulations
- Making useful information out of various raw data sets received from numerous stakeholders
- Coordinating and plan on-site compliance visits
- Acting as a reference to other staff members and will be also required to involve himself/herself in ‘ad hoc’ assignments related to specific regulatory and supervisory issues that arise from time to time
- Reporting on the outcome of the different assignments as may be appropriate and necessary.
- Academic background in an Information Technology related field, such as in Business and Computing. Candidates with a finance related background who can demonstrate a strong numerical and computing knowledge will be considered
- Qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC)
- Minimum of five (5) years working in the area of Information Technology or Financial services