3 months ago
Innovative sports and entertainment company utilizing Blockchain Technology is looking to recruit a Senior QA Automation Engineer. The chosen candidate will be responsible for providing Quality Assurance services to projects, by creating reusable test software with the scope of improving functional test coverage, schedule efficiency and reduce manual test dependency.
As an owner of QA the chosen candidate will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of QA best practices and testing standards of the organization. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer this role is based in Malta.
- Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
- Develop test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts, test data;
- Perform execution of test cases and test scripts using open source QA automation frameworks;
- Capture test results, test metrics and reports them;
- Maintain test suite, specifications and reports using test management tools;
- Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts;
- Collaborate works with the development team to resolve defects;
- Collaborate with our Engineering teams on best practices, process changes and standards as part of continuous process improvement.
- 5 years of hands on experience in QA automation testing;
- 2 years of experience in API test automation frameworks;
- Software Engineering Background;
- Proficient in QA methodologies;
- Extensive experience in preparing Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts, Test Reports, Defect Tracking in projects governed by an Agile methodology;
- Test automation development experience using open source tools.
- Experience in Functional testing, User Acceptance Testing, Integration testing, System testing, Sanity testing, Backend testing, Performance testing, Usability Testing of Client/server-based Applications;