A multinational company committed to facilitating simple, secure payments, is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to take responsibility for test units and executing the tests on assigned projects.
- Be part of a business committed to excellence, that values diversity and has a multicultural environment.
- Join a team that is open to honest, constructive feedback in the name of learning and growth, ensuring the best ideas are considered and nurtured.
- Preparing test units and executing the tests according to standards
- Be proficient in automated testing as well performing manual testing following defined use cases
- Preparation of project test plans and test cases, running tests and reporting the test results
- Work with teams to understand business requirements and their implications on testing.
- Use the in-house test automation framework (based on Java, Cucumber, Selenium, Appium and Unirest) to create and maintain automated tests in an Agile environment.
- Maintain the test automation framework as the needs of the company evolve.
- Testing on mobile devices and browsers with specified configurations,
- Performing Functional, User interface, Performance, User acceptance testing and giving support to automate these processes
- Architect and evaluate test automation solutions for stability, correctness and reliability.
- Participate fully in product design to ensure product robustness.
- Document process and procedures using industry-standard tooling.
- Report performance metrics and provide work estimates.
- Testing at the system, component and integration level
- Candidates must be locally based and possess an EU citizenship
- At least 4 years in similar responsibilities
- Advanced programming skills using Java or other object-oriented languages.
- Familiarity with issue tracking tools like JIRA
- Knowledge of SQL database
- Experience with API testing (Soap, Postman)
- Experience with configuring and maintaining continuous integration tools for in a continuous delivery pipeline
- Expert at troubleshooting and diagnosing system issues
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated and exhibit a high degree of professionalism